These easy Mickey ears will have you grinning ear to ear!
You will need:
no fray fabric, like felt or fleece, thin cardboard, hot glue gun and glue sticks, headband
- Cut the fabric with two connected circles (fold fabric and leave folded edge connected where the circles connect. You will need two of these.
- Cut the cardboard into two slightly smaller circles to fit inside the fabric ones. This will stiffen the ears so they stand upright.
- Hot glue the cardboard to the fabric circle
- Place folded edge around headband, connecting two fabric circles edge to edge and glueing with hot glue.
- Use you hands to squnch the fabric at the headband to help the ear stand upright. Repeat for other ear.
- Put on and smile!