- This event has passed.
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$25
MAKErland is all Unicorns- drop in anytime between 10-2, stay the whole time or make & take! All The MAKE-ing stations included in this fun event:
1. Color your own Unicorn Tote
2. Glitter rainbow Unicorn canvas
3. Wish catcher
4. MAKE your own felt Unicorn Horn headband
5. Unicorn suncatcher
6. Paint a Unicorn ornament
7. Paint wooden Unicorn bookmarks
If you love MAKEing crafts with your family but hate sweeping up glitter or cleaning up glue, this is the land you’ve been searching for!
This free-range and creative environment is a perfect opportunity to take some time out of your busy schedule and “Get Your MAKE on”. All ages and skill levels welcome. Bring your loved ones and your imagination and we’ll provide the rest.
We will have lots of fun stations set up for you to create different unicorn themed crafts and add your personal touch.
The materials available at this workshop are geared toward ages 6-12 but all ages are welcome. Parents are welcome to stay and take cute photos and cheer them on, or drop them off and enjoy a few hours out on the town.
You may choose to take your time and utilize the entire 4 hours, or show up any time from 10am-2pm and MAKE your crafts quickly so that you can move on to a ball game, dance recital, etc. It’s completely up to you. We never rush creativity!
- Hours of MAKEing with creative guidance
- Access to loads of art materials including papers, fibers, buttons, beads, paints, inks, creative tools, water colors, chalk pastels, felts, glitter, markers, printmaking supplies, and so much more.
- Guaranteed a magical time that you won’t soon forget!
Cost is $25 per family member MAKEing. No ticket required for those tagging along to take photos, or just along for the ride.