Its that time of the year again! When searching for a jack o lantern idea, you don’t want to something basic! BE CREATIVE! You don’t have to be a professional! You just have to know where to look to get the best ideas! Here are five really creative ways to (pumpkin) spice up your jack o lantern!
1. Home address pumpkin
• Select one pumpkin per house number and cut a hole in the top of each. Clean out, saving the tops, and wipe exteriors dry.
• Center paper stencil number (ours was 5 inches tall) on the first pumpkin and adhere with painter’s tape.
• With a marker, trace the stencil outline, then carefully carve just outside the line with a small handsaw or heavy-duty craft knife., Repeat for each number.
• Arrange a few tea lights inside each pumpkin, then line up or stack in proper order.
• Illuminate tea lights using a long-handled lighter through the holes. Enjoy!!!
For the full tutorial check it out here: Tutorial on carving your home address pumpkin
2. DIY Marquee Light Letter Pumpkins
MAKE your neighbors jealous by having the cutest pumpkin in the neighborhood!
3. Jack o PLANTern
Calling all green thumbs! This is for you!
4. Cat o lantern
MEOW! We love this Cat o lantern (or we just like the name because it punny.) Its easy to MAKE and a great conversation starter!
5. Mummy Pumpkin
MAKE a pumpkin that no one will think of! This is so creative, you might win your friendly competition with this one!